Cuts clean and smooth edges every time
Say goodbye to cutting sheet metals the old ineffective way with tin snips, grinders and hacksaws.
The Versi Cutter™ makes cutting all types of metals and other materials quick and easy and leaves a smooth finished edge with no sharp edges, burrs or scratches.
Even better, the Versi Cutter™ attaches to virtually any drill – electric, cordless, or air-powered that works between 1,500 to 3,000 RPMs and lets you cut from the top or the bottom.
No More Tin Snips, Grinders Or Hacksaws
- Uniquely designed dye & cutting punch that nibbles out the metal on the downward stroke, making a perfect cut which is smooth to the touch and less likely to rust
- The unique “bite” will not distort the edges of the material or scratch the surface of the material, leaving a perfect finish
- Able to cut around corners and tight cuts down to 5/16ths of an inch radius
- Cuts up to 18 gauge stainless steel, 16 gauge mild steel, 14 gauge brass, aluminium, plastics, fibre glass, laminates, balsa wood, formica, cork, pipes, leather
- The punch is made of high speed, case hardened steel and can be rotated to cut up to 600 feet of metal on one punch
- A professional quality tool which has had 20 years of aircraft engineering design incorporated into it
- Produces no heat or sparks so is safe to touch and use in fragile areas
- Includes a circle cutter to cut perfect circles, plus free professional fibre glass reinforced drill clamps to bench mount and give you even more control over those precise cuts
- Can be used in such applications as roofing, construction, customizing cars, plumbing, ventilating, working on boats or kitchens, crafts, decorations